Our team at Preszler Law works diligently to protect the rights and best interests of our spinal cord injury clients. We are passionate about seeking justice for the injured and advocating that they are awarded the full amount of financial restitution to which they are entitled.
Understanding and Meeting the Challenges of a Spinal Cord Injury Claim
Spinal cord injury cases can be particularly challenging to resolve. This is because of the difficulty in providing a detailed and accurate assessment of a victim’s long-term medical needs. For example, you may need to have your home modified to accommodate a wheelchair or other assistive device. Or, you may need extensive physical and occupational therapy. You may even need to consider long-term, in-home care and housing options. A thorough claim must account for all of these possible expenses.
With more than half a century handling spinal cord injury claims, we have built strong connections with medical experts and forensic economists who can help us accurately calculate the value of your claim. These invaluable resources are just a part of our services. Additionally, our lawyers are skilled at both negotiation and litigation. We will usually first attempt to negotiate with the insurers to obtain a fair settlement for you. If we feel that the insurance company is under-valuing your claim and an agreement cannot be reached, we are well prepared for court and will fight for the outcome you deserve.
Preszler Law Services for Spinal Cord Injury Victims
If you or your loved one recently sustained a spinal cord injury, we encourage you to call our office for a free consultation. We will discuss the nature of your accident, determine whether or not you’re eligible to file a negligence claim and, if appropriate, take the necessary first steps in a legal action to protect your best interests.
Below are just some of the services we offer and the aspects of your case that we will address should you choose Preszler Law for your legal needs.
- We handle all types of spinal cord cases including auto accidents, medical negligence, product liability, work accidents and premises liability.
- We conduct research and investigate the causes of your accident.
- We gather and organize the evidence necessary to substantiate your claim.
- We draft and file all pertinent legal paperwork and ensure everything is handled within the established deadlines.
- We speak to medical experts and health professionals to ensure we have a clear understanding of your injury so we may fight for appropriate compensation.
- We will begin by negotiating with insurance companies to maximize your benefits. If a fair negotiation cannot be reached and the case goes to trial, we will litigate with focus and tenacity to ensure your rights are well represented in court.
- We will be available via email, phone or in person to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have along the way. If you are unable to visit one of our six offices in Ontario, we can arrange to come to you.
- We offer helpful online resources that are at your disposal, including our blog [link to blog] and a selection of videos.
If you or your loved one recently sustained a spinal cord injury, we encourage you to discuss your case with us and determine how we may be of service to you. To inquire about our legal services or to schedule a free consultation with one of our spinal cord injury lawyers in Ontario, contact Preszler Law today: 1-800-JUSTICE®