Preszler Law is one of the most established personal injury firms in Ontario, featuring a team of highly qualified lawyers who have dedicated their careers to helping injured victims secure the settlements they deserve. One of the tasks we’re most passionate about is helping those who’ve sustained spinal cord injuries due to others’ negligence or carelessness.
Fully Equipped to Handle All Manner of Spinal Cord Injury Cases
Our team has the education, field experience and resources required to handle even the most complex and severe spinal cord injury cases. We take on negligence claims in which victims have suffered complete spinal cord injuries, including paraplegia and tetraplegia. We also represent clients with incomplete spinal cord injuries, such as those listed below.
- Anterior Cord Syndrome
- Central Cord Syndrome
- Posterior Cord Syndrome
- Brown-Sequard Syndrome
- Cauda Equina Lesion
- Additional types of nerve damage
Our lawyers are equipped to represent spinal cord injury victims with all types of claims, including auto accidents, bicycle and pedestrian accidents, accidents at worksites, premises liability, defective products, assaults and more. We have litigated claims at all levels of court, including in the Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Court of Appeal and the Financial Services Commission of Ontario.
You Can Count on Preszler Law
When you decide to work with our firm, we will pair you with a lawyer who will become your trusted advisor, your dedicated representative and your legal confidante. All of our staff lawyers have had to meet exceptionally high requisites to be part of Preszler Law. They are all aggressive, diversely experienced and members of the Law Society of Upper Canada and the Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association. We employ only superior lawyers because we want to offer our spinal injury clients only the best in individualized, personal injury legal representation.
Below are a few more things about us that you might want to know.
- We have six offices throughout Ontario; located in Toronto, Barrie, Hamilton, Kitchener, Burlington and Whitby.
- We can work with medical experts and health professionals to get a clear understanding of your injury and your future medical needs. This way, we can pursue the highest amount of compensation possible for you.
- If fault is being argued in your case, we can gather evidence to support your case from sources such as police reports, surveillance cameras, accident reconstructionists, etc.
- Our financial policy is: “You Don’t Pay Unless We Win.” We will not collect from you unless we obtain a settlement for you. You have nothing to lose.
To learn more about Preszler Law Firm and how we may be able to assist you in the wake of your spinal injury, contact us today at 1-800-JUSTICE®.